Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Simply Summer

The last weekend was anther terribly hot weekend. I hate it!

It occurred to me that I wanted to wear a light, soft outfit and so must children. As small babies they are wrapped in lovely, soft muslin cloth, why not make a little dress out of the same fabric?

For those coming to "The Bright Spark Market" 3 April 2016 at Christ Church Grammar School, I will be selling my new "Simply Summer" range for $20 per dress. Each dress is a unique design with my promise that no two dresses will ever be the same.

I wanted to design something that did not have any hard clips and still had a feminine touch.


Dress Front
The shoulder straps are long flowing muslin that can be changed in length



Dress front
Detail


Dress Back
Elastic back enables the dress to expand as your baby grows
There is a soft muslin loop that the shoulder straps can be threaded through


 Dress Back
Shoulder straps have been threaded through loop to create a lovely bow
The length of the straps are also adjustable



Dress Back 
Detail


Dress Front
A beautiful cool dress - simply ready for summer



No comments:

Post a Comment